Sunday, September 2, 2012

The language of distraction

Little do they know, I have all the information.
My thoughts are all disheveled. I am a walking dictionary.
I can't understand what you're saying when I am hungry.
I am here. Now.
My phone just vibrated.
My hands are freezing.
I don't know where to start.
Just focus, look at her lips, and comprehend what she is saying.
"Hello, How are you?" She won't answer with her real feelings.
I shouldn't have eaten that.
"My name is Brianna" I won't remember your name.
I need to take a nap.
What is going on tonight?
I want to put socks on.
That woman looks like she may cry.
I could really go for some tea.
Her outfit is cute. I wonder if those are real glasses.

Your touch on my skin
It lives in my brain
The harsh tips of your fingers
Abrasively soothing on my neck.
Ten strokes at once
Play a melody that tingles down my breasts
I am over and beyond these yellow walls
My mind is focused on drinking deep
I am present in every sense.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment