Thursday, July 5, 2012

Groove

We are now finally in the groove of things here. After the first two weeks of acclimation and preparation, this week the camp is sold out and we are doing our jobs efficiently on a daily basis. Each morning from 8-1 we do maid service on 35 units along the beach front. After lunch we do different things based on the day; Once a week I am on call from 5-10, Tuesdays we clean Tibbits auditorium, Wednesdays we clean the tentels,and the other days we have other assignments around camp that need to be touched up.

I enjoy my job. It would be easy to complain, but I am thankful God has given me the ability to work and a team that doesn't hesitate. My body is physically tired but I am just getting used to doing what I am doing every day.

I thank God today for my roommates.

No comments:

Post a Comment